Thursday, May 23, 2013

seinor project reflection B26

1.The progress I have come in terms of what I have done through out the year has certainly shown it's worth I think that's what I'm most proud of.

2.a.)AP
b.)AP

3.gathering and interpreting the research in a manner that was easy to understand and assembling it in the form of a power point presentation.

4.I would address some of the problems I recently addressed earlier, such as my WB getting up on the blog so people can see it in an easy to get to fashion so that didn't have to worry about it.

5.seinor project has introduced me to a very controversial argument about the health of our bodies, I know why it is controversial and I can say that I know enough about it to say that I can assist in spreading the right information to get people on a healthier route through their diet.

No comments:

Post a Comment