Monday, May 13, 2013

exit interveiw questions

1.What is most important when creating a healthy Mexican dish and maintaining it's authenticity.
balancing the nutrients in a dish. if the nutrients aren't in balance with each other then no matter how good of an exercise routine you have, your body will not be very healthy.

2. my mentorship gave me the importance of preparation of a dish first steps to answer two, my independent components showed me the way to cook authentically the other part of answer two and the research I have done in the nutrition field has lead me to my answers one and three by illustrating what nutrition is and what a healthy dish is.

3.quality research was hard to find in the beginning so I stuck more to books and visited the library more.

4.Foodmatters an audio visual and my interview with my grandma, Foodmatters is an audio visual that really depicts what a nutritionist's point of view is on what a diet should consist of and what an ideal dish should look like, my grandma helped me in both the kitchen and in the interview she shared some things that my great grandma did with herbs and how they effected the dish and the people sharing in on the dishes great grandma made.

5.my product is the knowledge I can now share about what a diet is and knowing that this useful information can change lives and possibly assist my family in heading down a healthier path through our diet, this is my product because without following through with this project I probably would have never known anything about this subject and if I found out later in time it probably wouldn't have the same effect it would now knowing more about diet and nutrition.

No comments:

Post a Comment